Skip to main content

Being in Quarantine

                               Nate's Blog                                             

Being in quarantine has its advantages and disadvantages. For instance one good thing is that I have more time on my hands, but I can’t really spend time with my friends. One thing that keeps me occupied is watching movies that have been released early with my family and playing Xbox with my brother, but some movies and games got their release date pushed back. When I heard this I was disappointed because I was really looking forward to Jurassic world Dominion and an update for battlefront 2. Another good thing is that I can spend more time with my family.

Comments

  1. Fun to hear about how you are using your time Nate. I agree that it is nice to have more time with family. I wonder what the best movie you have watched recently is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your right Nate there is a lot of advantages and disadvantages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! We have been watching more movies, but I'd rather play outside than play video games.......


    -Olivia (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds fun! I get to spend time with my neighbors though too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cat-Dog

My Cat- Dog by Olivia I’m on a case to figure out if I own cat-dog. I think my cat is turning into one! Here’s my evidence so far. My Chloe (that’s my cat’s name) often scratches at the door to be let out. “Squirrel! Squirrel!” she tells me. At first, I don’t believe her. I decide to check it out. “I declare! There really is a squirrel!” I tell her. Sometimes, she pulls herself along a carpeted floor with her front paws. I bet she’s too in love with the floor to leave it. I’ve seen my cousin’s corgi do something like that before, except I don’t think he was in love with the floor. I have another suspicion. My cat-dog chases her tail! I’ve definitely seen a dog do that. Well, I guess she doesn’t chase her tail, but she does bite it! Sometimes she even growls at it. “Ooh! Ooh!” she tells me. “My tail is moving! It’s wiggling! It’s so exciting! I must get it! I must get it! I’m a cat-dog so I must catch my tail!” This is so weird for me. It must stop. Hmm. Perhaps, No…. Wait………Y...

Finding Mercy

Have you ever been waiting a long time to get a pet of your own? So have I and I will share the story of when I got mine.   We drove to a local rancher’s place  and when we got there we were greeted by a dog barking and a friendly voice that said ‘Welcome!” Mrs. Kern showed us the pen where all of the yearling ewes were.  She had sorted out about 20 ewes for us to pick from. I chose an energetic white yearling that had orange eyelashes and orange spots down the side of her neck.  I named her Mercy. We then loaded Mercy along with my sister's sheep, Gwen, into the back of my Dad’s red F-15 0. We would head out shortly and drive 45 minutes back to our little farm, to a new home for these two sheep.  They were smarter than the other sheep that we had gotten last year and they laid down so they would not be so blown by the wind.  We got home and unloaded them out of the back of the truck . Dad had to back up to the ditch and we called them out. They ...

Corona Virus Upends our State

On Tuesday, March 10, 2020 high school students involved in the BPA Club (Business , Professionals of America) gathered from all across the state of Montana for the award ceremony at the Billings Convention Center. They had spent the last two days competing in their various areas of expertise. My two sons, Elijah and Cullen, were part of a four person video production team that had worked countless hours this school year filming, editing, designing, and producing their video. Three of the four members of this team had worked tirelessly last year in 2019 to produce a high quality video and they walked away from state with 3rd place. This year, 2020, they were determined to take 1st or 2nd place and make it all the way to nationals. Guess what? They did! They were a bit shocked to hear first place and then their names announced. What an honor and now they were on their way to compete at nationals in Washington D.C. this May. Yes, this was what they'd worked so hard for - for a...